This first part of this project began with a new logo concept. The goal was to create a logotype that was strong, polished and captivating in both large and small sizes. In that case, I went with Futura as my chosen typeface because of its heaviness and sharp letterforms. It was imperative that i made some custom edits to the logo in order to create interesting relationships between the letterforms and make it feel even more unique.
The second part of the project consisted of a complete redesign of the website based upon the new logotype. The biggest challenge was creating a type hierarchy within the body text that complimented the new logo, with an abundance of content already there, the site just needed structure and continuity.